Mushroom and chicken salad
Very quick to prepare and hello :)
- a chicken breast
- a box of chopped mushrooms
- a green dill tie
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- white pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mushroom and chicken salad:
The chicken breast is washed and boiled with a little salt until it becomes tender. Then leave to cool and cut into cubes. Cut the mushrooms into small cubes and drain the juice well in a gauze. Grind the garlic and finely chop the dill. Mix everything with mayonnaise, season and salad ready!
It goes served with red bell peppers, raspberries and fresh bread.
We prepare the ingredients for the chicken and pineapple mushroom salad
Put the chicken breast to boil in water with a little salt.
Remove the foam that forms during boiling.
After boiling, drain the chicken breast and allow to cool.
Drain the mushrooms well and rinse, then chop finely, or pass through a robot.
Finely chop the cucumbers and drain the juice well.
Drain the pineapple pieces of syrup and finely chop.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
We make mayonnaise
Mix the raw egg yolk with the mustard and salt, then mix them, dripping a little oil.
When the mayonnaise becomes firmer, add mineral water for creaminess and lemon juice to taste and continue mixing, still dripping oil.
We stop adding oil when we get the desired amount and optimal taste.
Mix the mayonnaise with the ingredients in the bowl and match the taste of the salad with salt and pepper.
At the end we add the yogurt, or we add it right at the time of serving.
Serve the salad as an appetizer, decorated with slices of cucumber, pineapple and mushrooms.
It is very good, slightly sweet and slightly sour and goes well served, especially with toast.
Ingredients mushroom salad with mayonnaise and garlic & # 8211 simple recipe
- 420 grams of canned mushrooms well drained of liquid, ie mushrooms from 2 cans of 400 gr. or 700 grams of fresh mushrooms
- 1 yolk
- 80 ml. sunflower oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (depending on the size and how much garlic you like)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1 small glass of plain yogurt with 3.5% fat
- 1 bunch of parsley or dill, what greenery you prefer and pepper
1. Preparing the sauce for the mushroom salad with mayonnaise and garlic begins, of course, with the preparation of the mayonnaise. I quickly made a mayonnaise from a yolk and 80 ml. of oil. If you have ready-made mayonnaise you can use 100 grams of it. Obviously, removing the yolk and oil from the list of ingredients. It is important that both the egg (yolk) and the oil are at room temperature. Pour the oil into a thin thread, drop by drop, while mixing in one with a pear-shaped target or a wooden spoon, respecting the same direction. Click on the following link for a Mayonnaise recipe with boiled egg.
2. Once all the oil has been incorporated, we will not get a very thick mayonnaise. It is important that it is well emulsified / bound. Optionally, we can add a little lemon juice to the mayonnaise, only if we like it. I like to feel the acidity of lemon in any salad. Then add the crushed or grated garlic to the mayonnaise on the grater with small holes and mix.
3. After adding the garlic, follow the yogurt, which we put to increase the amount of the basic sauce without bringing too many calories in the combination, thus obtaining a lighter dressing / sauce for our mushroom salad. It won't even feel like it's just with mayonnaise, so I'd say it was a good choice. Drain the yogurt, as much as possible, of the whey, and add it over the mayonnaise with garlic.
4. Mix the yogurt well with the mayonnaise, until we obtain a creamy and homogeneous sauce, about the consistency of cream.
5. Season the sauce with plenty of salt and pepper, keep in mind that all the taste of the salad will come from this dressing which must be boldly seasoned.
6. By preference, you can use dill or green parsley for mushroom salad with mayonnaise, I used parsley, I find it a bit strange dill with mushrooms, but it's a matter of personal choice, I know there are people who especially appreciate the combination to stay. So, finely chop the greens and add to the bowl, mix well and you're done with the sauce.
Mushroom salad with mayonnaise, finishing the preparation
1. In the cans bought by my husband I had whole mushrooms, which I drained well of the liquid and cut into quarters. If you have mushrooms cut into slices, obviously use them as they are. Absolutely optional, mushrooms can be sautéed for 2-3 minutes in a very hot pan with 1 teaspoon of oil. Just to brown here and there. They can also be used simply, as they are taken out of the can, as they are already cooked.
What do we do if we have fresh mushrooms?
2. If you use fresh mushrooms for the mushroom salad with mayonnaise and garlic, you will need
700 grams of mushrooms. They must be thoroughly cleaned of impurities and wiped with absorbent paper towels. Then cut into quarters or halves (depending on size) and sauté in a hot pan with a little oil.
Saute the mushrooms until lightly browned and reduce by half to half. Only then season with a little salt. They are placed in a sieve to drain excess liquid. After cooling, they can be used for salad with mushrooms and mayonnaise.
Add the mushrooms to the sauce
3. Add the cold mushrooms over the mayonnaise sauce with yogurt and garlic already prepared and seasoned.
4. Mix the mushrooms well with the sauce so that they are covered everywhere. Cover the bowl with a lid or cling film. Refrigerate the salad for at least 2 hours, to combine the flavors and set the sauce well. During this time the texture of the salad will become firmer.
Mushroom salad & # 8211 serving
Mushroom salad with mayonnaise and garlic is served cold as an appetizer. It can be mounted in a decorative bowl or in small individual portions and sprinkled with greens (parsley, chives, etc.). Optionally, the mushroom salad with mayonnaise and garlic can be mounted on small bread spreads or toast. It's one of the most popular appetizers of the 80's, but it's just as enjoyable today.
Chicken legs with mushrooms
Wash the mushrooms well, clean them and cut them into cubes. The same is done with onions and carrots. Wash the chicken legs and place on a kitchen towel to drain the water.
Put a little olive oil in a pan and fry the onion. At the same time, add the chicken legs seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika, as well as the sliced carrots. Separately, in another pan, boil the mushrooms. Put a cup of water over the thighs and carrots and bring to a boil.
6. When the mushrooms are ready, pour the water over them and add over the thighs. Let it boil together for about 10 minutes, then remove from the heat. Put them in a yena or clay pot and bake for another 10 minutes.
2 minutes before removing them, add the finely chopped parsley. Serve hot.
Mushroom salad with mayonnaise and garlic
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth (I avoid washing them so as not to fill them with water) and pass them through a large grater. You can also cut cubes, as you prefer. Put in a pan on the fire, sprinkle with salt and put the lid on. Soon the mushrooms will leave water. Remove the lid and leave on high heat until the liquid evaporates. Add the oil and sauté the mushrooms a little, until lightly browned. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare the mayonnaise, in which the crushed garlic is added. It is mixed with chilled mushrooms, seasoned to taste with salt, and possibly greens.
Let the salad cool for at least 2 hours before serving, to combine the flavors. I served it on salted waffles.
TOTAL: 691 grams, 1452.6 calories, 15.7 protein, 146.4 fat, 17.2 carbohydrates, 0.1 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
Mushroom salad with chicken breast and pickles
Over the weekend, I tidied up the pantry and placed some jars of pickles and mushrooms, I said it would be time to prepare a Mushroom Salad Recipe with Chicken Breast and Pickles.
It is an appetizer salad recipe, worthy of festive meals, which many prepare in various combinations.
I chose the combination of canned mushrooms with boiled chicken breast, pickles and mayonnaise with a little grated ginger.
It came out very good, slightly sour and slightly spicy!
But it comes out much tastier with fresh mushrooms, boiled in salted water and well drained.
I also recommend:
On the waiting list to be prepared are also:
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day with many recipes, new ideas and many other news and so on facebook page
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds
And in the group you will be able to upload your recipes with inspired dishes from the blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
Share the recipe:
How to Clean Garnet properly explained in this movie:
- Selection of the best salads with pineapple, chicken and corn
- Chicken and crab salads: 3 recipes to choose from
- Recipes for the best salads with chicken and corn
- The best salad recipes with chicken and Chinese cabbage